OldCabin Internet Services is based out of Madison Wisconsin with strong ties to the Hayward Wisconsin area. We have been creating and hosting professional websites since 1993.
Whether you require a simple brochure site or a large ecommerce website with thousands of products or have a Bed and Breakfast, OldCabin's team will create a web site to meet your requirements.
- WEB SITE HOSTING & DESIGN
- GRAPHIC DESIGN
- E-COMMERCE SITES
- EMAILING SERVICES
Constant Contact® Anti-Spam Policy
Constant Contact's Policy
Constant Contact has a no tolerance spam policy. Constant Contact's customer support actively monitors large import lists and emails going to a large number of subscribers. Any customer found to be using Constant Contact for spam will be immediately cut-off from use of the product. If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at email@example.com.
Every email contains a mandatory unsubscribe link - those individuals who try to remove this link will be warned that they are doing so. If the link is removed or de-activated in any way, Constant Contact will terminate the customer's account.
What is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). By sending email to only to those who have requested to receive it, you are following accepted permission-based email guidelines.
What constitutes a Preexisting business relationship?
The recipient of your email has made a purchase, requested information, responded to a questionnaire or a survey, or had offline contact with you.
What constitutes consent?
The recipient of your email has been clearly and fully notified of the collection and use of his email address and has consented prior to such collection and use. This is often called informed consent.
Isn't there a law against sending Spam?
The federal anti-spam law went into effect on January 1st, 2004 and preempts all state laws. While this new law will not stop spam, it does make most spam illegal and ultimately less attractive to spammers. The law is specific about requirements to send commercial email and empowers the federal government to enforce the law. The penalties can include a fine and/or imprisonment for up to 5 years.
What about Canada?
In addition, if you send or receive mail via mail servers in Canada, you must also comply with Canada’s Anti-Spam Law ("CASL"). That being said, we do not consider implied consent to mail to a Canadian contact that has just made an inquiry or application permissible under this policy.
How Constant Contact protects you from sending spam
Constant Contact is a permission-based email-marketing tool that follows the strictest permission-based philosophies:
- Verification - Constant Contact automatically sends all of your new subscribers an email confirming their interest in receiving emails from you. Additionally, if your subscriber changes his or her interests or unsubscribes, Constant Contact automatically sends an email confirmation.
- Unsubscribe - Every email generated from Constant Contact contains an unsubscribe link which allows your subscribers to opt-out of future email campaigns and automatically updates your subscriber lists to avoid the chance of sending unwanted emails to visitors who have unsubscribed.
- Identification - Your email header information is correct because it is pre-set for you by Constant Contact. Your email campaign's "From" address is verified and already accurately identifies you as the sender.
- Contact Information - all of your emails are pre-filled with your contact information including your physical address.